Supply Chain Management professional with over ten years’ experience in the oilfields service industry. Toffic holds an MSc in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management from the Robert Gordon University, UK. He is also a member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply, UK (MCIPS). His varied working experience includes time spent with Menergy international as HR/ Crew Manager and Seadrill as Logistics Supervisor. At Menergy Toffic was instrumental in the setting up of the Liberia and Sierra Leone offices and the reopening of the Ivory Coast office. Drilling Campaigns he has been involved include:
- Songa Saturn (Drillship), Libya operations: September 2008- January 2010
- Deepwater Discovery (Drillship), Transocean Ghana Campaign: September-December 2008
- West Ceres 3 (Jackup rig), Seadrill Ghana operations: September, 2008-April, 2009
- Blackford Dolphin (Semi) Dolphin Drilling Ghana operations: Sept.2008-Jun. 2009
- Barge Major, Allaton Properties, Congo operations: September, 2008- 2009
- High Island 9 (Jack up rig), Transocean: September, 2009-March, 2010
- SEDCO 702 (Semi), Transocean Ghana operations: Sept.2009-Mar.2010
- Deep Water Pathfinder (Drillship), Transocean Ivory Coast Campaign: Jan.-Mar.2010
- Deep Water Pathfinder (Drillship), Transocean Ghana Campaign: March-April, 2010
- Atwood Hunter (Semi) Atwood Oceanics, Ghana Campaign: August 2009-June 2010
- SEDCO 702 (Semi), Transocean Ghana operation: June 2010 – January 2011
- Deepwater Millennium (Drillship), Transocean Sierra Leone/Ghana operation: September, 2010
- Atwood Hunter (Semi), Alpha Offshore Drilling Ghana Operation: December 2010- September 2011.
- Marianas (Semi), Transocean. Ghana operation: January 2011
- Discoverer Spirit (Drillship), Transocean Liberia operations: July 2011
- Sedco Energy (Semi), Transocean Ghana operation: September 2011
In the field of logistics, Toffic successfully supervised remotely the onshore operations of Seadrill for the Chevron campaign in Liberia in 2014.
He brings an enormous wealth of experience spanning crew recruitment/management, Crew Change operations, Catering, Visa & Immigration, Logistics and rig move. Prior to forming Greenworld, Toffic had served on the Board of Tipora International Ghana Limited and provided consultancy services to numerous SMEs in Ghana.